Thursday, May 28, 2015

Throwback Thursday - Gallbladder Removal


Hello everyone! This is a #tbt to about 2 years ago when I was getting ready to have my gallbladder out! The meds had JUST kicked in when this pic was taken. (Thanks mom) Haha. Around this time, I was having so many issues/complications from my gastroparesis but docs still decided that my problem was my gallbladder & they wouldn't listen to anything I told them (not much has changed). Well, that was only a tiny portion of the issue. The surgery made my POTS symptoms much worse & triggered NDPH (persistent headache)... Also the surgery was dangerous because at this time we did not know I had Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. Honestly, it was a miracle I made it through this surgery because of all the complications. I thank God that I was able to fight through everything, but even then with all the problems that I was facing, I would've never imagined my health declining to the point it has recently. I'm still working on getting so many things diagnosed and stabilized, but I do not have a great support system to help me through this. The spoonie community is really all that I have & I thank each of you for always being there for me. I'm fighting, & I am determined to hold on until I can get this figured out. I love you all so much & please continue to send prayers/good vibes/spoons my way during this trying time. ❤️ If anyone has a question for me, I'd be glad to answer! Just click that snazzy "add comment" button & ask your heart out! 

FIGHT LIKE A SPOONIE!

xoxo,
Johna

No comments:

Post a Comment