Saturday, May 16, 2015

Painsomnia Adventures

Hi all! 
I did a lot of shopping today, which was so fun! I went to Marshall's, Ross, Target, & more. I got the cutest stationery to write to my pen pals❤️. Also I scored the prettiest dress ever. (Pictured below) 

 
However, I am definitely paying for my shopping trip as of now. My POTS is acting up & my heart is deciding to be stupid. Also, I ate some cheese fries (bad me) & gastroparesis says no. So I am currently lying in bed at 1:08am as I'm typing this in way too much pain to fall asleep. My migraine is worse tonight also... Ugh I swear I never catch a break. I'm watching Rocket Power though & I literally haven't seen this show in forever. It used to be my absolute favorite! 


On another note, I have a REALLY important cardiology appointment on Monday and I am sooo nervous. I always forget something or have terrible brain fog on appointment days. I'm praying that this one will be different, & they will finally give me some real answers. Prayers would be greatly appreciated. 

I hope everyone who is reading this has a great day (or night in my case). If you have any questions for me, scroll right on down to that little "add comment" button & ask away! 

FIGHT LIKE A SPOONIE! 

xoxo, 
Johna 


No comments:

Post a Comment