Saturday, June 6, 2015

Senioritis

Hi everyone! I have neglected to post on here for a little while but I'm back! I took my senior pictures today and I was thinking how I only have ONE MORE YEAR of all this, then I'm done. No more annoying bullies that torment me in the hallways, no more begging to get my accommodations, no more Thomson High School. Thank God. School has caused me so much stress, but none of said stress comes from the actual schoolwork... I've always loved learning & I plan to go to college, but my school is just not used to dealing with a kid who's "different". 
Anyway, this isn't a pity party. I had a great time getting my picture taken today. I went to a beautiful home in my town that has a gigantic garden. Then, we went to the railroad tracks and got some shots there. Apparently, that is illegal but hey, I'm only a senior once. :-) Last, we went to the lake and I took some water shots! I think they turned out GREAT. The only bad part about the day was all the walking we had to do, especially since it was quite humid today. My POTS was acting up but the photographer was very understanding. Oh, & since I've just recently gotten my braces off, I was actually able to smile in the pictures! All in all, it was a great day.  


I am in quite a lot of pain now due to Ehlers-Danlos, but I've got the heating pad & it's all good, because I leave for camp tomorrow! AHHH!!! I am so very excited and blessed to serve as a student counselor for the second year in a row. Please send positive vibes & prayers that my pain isn't too bad so that I can fully enjoy my time with those lovely children! If anyone has any questions for me, feel free to click the "add comment" button & ask away. I'll post pics from camp!❤️

FIGHT LIKE A SPOONIE!

xoxo,
Johna 

No comments:

Post a Comment