Monday, June 15, 2015

GAB Summer Camp

Well, yesterday was my final last day of camp. I cannot come back as a student counselor anymore, as I am graduating next year. All the teachers told me how much they'd miss me & how proud they were, and I cried a LOT. I couldn't even speak during the closing program because it was all sinking in. However, this last camp was so much fun & some amazing memories were made. 

(Me & one of my favorite teachers, Ms. Rushing)

(My friends Nikita, Jayla, & I)

(Rock wall adventures - I failed epically)

In addition, I have finally decided what I want to do with my life. I would like to be a teacher of the visually impaired and blind. I adore each of these children & they are so special to me. I am so excited as I move forward to the next chapter of my life and I look forward to teaching these lovely students. I am so blessed to have been able to attend camp & meet these great kids/teachers. 
Questions? Go to that little "add comment" button & ask me anything!

FIGHT LIKE A SPOONIE!

xoxo,
Johna

No comments:

Post a Comment